We understand the challenges the the passing of the Health Care Reform Law has created for small-medium sized businesses. Even the most astute human resource benefits administrators are struggling to ensure ACA Compliance and understand the required reporting measures. Simply keeping up with the ever changing requirements and laws also causes challenges for many, but we are here to help.
As your HR Outsourcing provider, AlphaStaff will find, negotiate and administer comprehensive benefits for your employees that are ACA (Affordable Care Act) compliant. We will also advise and assist in the required reporting measures to the IRS.
We have proven ways to help you manage unpredictable health care expenses
AlphaStaff takes the hassle out of administering your complex benefit programs and offers you customized health insurance plans that meet the unique needs your business. When you and your employees join our tens of thousands of worksite employees, your organization can enjoy a more reasonable and more predictable health care expense.
AlphaStaff identifies, negotiates, and implements competitive medical group plans with leading carriers – offering a host of voluntary benefits and perks that enable you to attract and retain top talent. We back up our PEO services with online benefits enrollment, a benefits call center, and employee communications support for your open enrollment.
Did you know:
Seventy percent of employees say a great benefits plan encourages them to work harder and perform better. Sixty-one percent say solid benefits would help keep them at their current employer.*
Our Employee Benefits Administration services include:
Benefits Management and Procurement
- Design, negotiate, and deliver health benefits provided by indsutrying leading carriers or AlphaStaff-sponsored plans.
- Ensure ACA (Affordable Care Act / Health Care Reform) compliance
- Design effective employee communication programs and materials
- Analyze trends to achieve cost-effective plans
- Eligibility tracking
- Online, telephonic, and paper-based benefits enrollment for new hire, life event, and open enrollment
- Section 125 – Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- HSA and HRA administration
- Enrollment and life event changes submitted to health carriers
- Premium remittance and reconciliation
- 5500 preparation
- Issue 1095c employer and 1094c employee IRS reporting forms**
- Initial notifications of cobra rights and obligations
- COBRA qualifying event notices
- Benefits enrollment for continuants
- Premium invoicing, collection, and submittal
Multiple Employer 401(k) Retirement Plan
My Plan Connection - AlphaStaff 401(k) Plan Advantage Presentation
Why sponsor your own 401(k) plan when you can become an adopting employer of ours?
As a multiple employer plan sponsor, AlphaStaff is responsible for the fiduciary and plan administration, including payroll reconciliations, compliance testing, 5500 filing, independent audits, employee communications and enrollments, quarterly investment performance reviews and many other human resources duties that reduce your costs and lower your administrative burden. Additionally the AlphaStaff 401(k) plan has received an A+ Vendor Value Index Rating by independent firm Roland | Criss.
- Enjoy Less Fiduciary Responsibility
- Lower your Costs
- Design Your Own Plan
- Improve Your Investment Options
- 401(k) Call Center and web resources for participants
- More than 24 Investment choices plus self-direct brokerage options
- Safe Harbor options
- Discretionary options
- Financial Wellness Program
*Harris Interactive and Principal Financial Group
**As required by Federal Government