AlphaStaff gives your company the human resources expertise, resources and the know-how to effectively protect your business
AlphaStaff helps protect your business from high workers’ compensation rates, lost time and decreased productivity
Companies of all sizes need a proactive and comprehensive approach to effectively manage risk, better manage costs, and avoid unnecessary financial and legal exposure while helping to create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
When your company chooses a shared employment arrangement with AlphaStaff, we treat your company’s liability as you would treat it because we share that same liability.
As an AlphaStaff client, you will gain access to our expertise and resources to help you better manage risk and compliance. We begin with an initial compliance audit to identify potential organizational risks and exposure. Any gaps in compliance or exposure are detailed in a report that we share with your company’s management.
The report is used as the foundation for an action plan, which serves to mitigate against or eliminate those risks. In addition, we include an Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) policy that covers both organizations.
Our HR risk and compliance services include:
- Pay-as-you- go workers’ compensation coverage
- Certificates of insurance
Workers Compensation Claims Management
- Claims reporting
- State-required notice of injury filing
- Three point contact
- Hand-selected treatment provider assignment
- Return-to-work assistance
- Investigation training
- Claims monitored through closure
- Daily communication with insurance carrier
- Quarterly file review with carrier and legal counsel
Safety and Loss Control
- Loss history analysis with recommendations
- Improved regulatory compliance
- OSHA compliance instruction
- Assistance with OSHA abatement
- Online safety training and materials
- Recommendations on safe workplaces and best practices
- Train-the-trainer programs
- Accident investigations
- Customized health and safety program
- Safe driving policy