AlphaStaff will find, negotiate and administer comprehensive benefits for your employees
We have proven ways to help you manage unpredictable health care expenses
Seventy percent of employees say a great benefits plan encourages them to work harder and perform better. Sixty-one percent say solid benefits would help keep them at their current employer.*
AlphaStaff takes the hassle out of administering your complex benefit programs and offers you customized health insurance plans that meet the unique needs your business. When you and your employees join our tens of thousands of worksite employees, your organization can enjoy a more reasonable and more predictable health care expense.
AlphaStaff identifies, negotiates, and implements competitive medical group plans with leading carriers – offering a host of voluntary benefits that enable you to attract top talent. We back up our services with online benefits enrollment, a benefits service center, and employee communications support for your open enrollment.
Our benefits administration services include:
Benefits Management and Procurement
- Design, negotiate, and deliver health benefits with tough leading carriers or AlphaStaff-sponsored plans
- Design effective employee communication programs and materials
- Analyze trends to achieve cost-effective plans
- Eligibility tracking
- Online, telephonic, and paper-based benefits enrollment for new hire, life event, and open enrollment
- Section 125 – Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- HSA and HRA administration
- Enrollment and life event changes submitted to health carriers
- Premium remittance and reconciliation
- 5500 preparation
- Initial notifications of cobra rights and obligations
- COBRA qualifying event notices
- Benefits enrollment for continuants
- Premium invoicing, collection, and submittal
Multiple Employer 401(k) Retirement Plan
My Plan Connection - AlphaStaff 401(k) Plan Advantage Presentation
Why sponsor your own 401(k) plan when you can become an adopting employer of ours?
As Plan Sponsor, AlphaStaff is responsible for all of the AlphaStaff 401(k) plan administration, including payroll reconciliations, compliance testing, 5500 filing, independent audits, employee communications and enrollments, quarterly investment performance reviews and many other duties that reduce your costs and lower your administrative burden.
- Enjoy Less Fiduciary Responsibility
- Lower your Costs
- Design Your Own Plan
- Improve Your Investment Options
- 401(k) Call Center and web resources for participants
*Harris Interactive and Principal Financial Group