Benefit Advisory Services
AlphaStaff’s employee benefit services plans assist with ACA (Affordable Care Act) compliance, providing you with the guidance you need to appropriately measure and report in compliance with the Health Care Reform Law.
ACA Frequently Asked Questions
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and reporting requirements have most employers, CFOs, and HR managers continuously growing concerned.
Our Benefits Advisory Services include
Assistance with Compliance
- Assist with ACA (Affordable Care Act / Health Care Reform) compliance
- Advise on the required reporting measures to the IRS as part of our ACA package*
- Section 125 – Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- HSA and HRA administration
- Enrollment and life event changes submitted to health carriers
- Premium remittance and reconciliation
- 5500 preparation
- Issue 1095c employer and 1094c employee IRS reporting forms***
- Initial notifications of cobra rights and obligations
- COBRA qualifying event notices
- Benefits enrollment for continuants
- Premium invoicing, collection, and submittal
*ACA package my include additional fees
**Harris Interactive and Principal Financial Group
***As required by Federal Government
5 Biggest Challenges — To Small Business ACA Compliance
As of Jan. 1, 2016, small businesses are required to conform to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Employer Mandate. Is your business equipped to handle this HR compliance obstacle course? Read on to find out.