Benefit Advisory Services
Under our benefit advisory department, our seasoned AlphaStaff brokers provide guidance to our clients and broker partners on the nuances of insurance, including compliance with the eligibility tracking, monitoring and reporting requirements of the ACA.
AlphaStaff’s employee benefit services plans assist with ACA (Affordable Care Act) compliance, providing you with the guidance you need to appropriately measure and report in compliance with the Health Care Reform Law.
Our Benefits Advisory Services include
Assistance with Compliance
- Assist with ACA (Affordable Care Act / Health Care Reform) compliance, including;
- Advise on the required reporting measures to the IRS as part of our ACA package*
- Issue 1095c employer and 1094c employee IRS reporting forms**
- Section 125 – Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- HSA and HRA administration
- Enrollment and life event changes submitted to health carriers
- Premium remittance and reconciliation
- 5500 preparation
- Initial notifications of COBRA rights and obligations
- COBRA qualifying event notices
- Benefits enrollment for continuants
- Premium invoicing, collection, and submittal
*ACA package my include additional fees
**As required by Federal Government
Interested in learning how our HR outsourcing services can simplify your business? Contact us today for a free quote and a member of our Business Development team will reach out shortly.